Action aimed at aid for the implementation of various incentive programmes linked to self-consumption and storage, with renewable energy sources, as well as the implementation of renewable thermal systems in the residential sector, within the framework of the European Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan.
– Photovoltaic Installation of Self-consumption of 36.40 kWp, through the installation of photovoltaic solar panels in order to reduce energy consumption from the electricity grid and thus reduce CO2 emissions emitted into the atmosphere.
- Objective: Call for subsidies for energy self-consumption installations in the service and other productive sectors, the residential sector, public administrations and the third sector and thermal applications in the residential sector.
- Annual energy savings: 3.69 tep/year.
- Annual GHG emissions savings: 14.96 tCO2
- Processing status: Granted
- Total investment made: 25,000.00 €.
- Grant awarded: 3,621.73 €.